Saturday, October 25, 2008

What Good Are You Then


During breaks at work I've been doing research and development on the next phase of my website. I want something effortless to update but things are getting really complicated with wordpress and php and shit like that. Navigation is a really big issue for me as well.

After this IDN thing I need to get my shit together and nail this one.

Flicking through my old copies of The Face the other day I noticed how much it reminded me of blogs - or how blogs remind me of The Face. Roger has a good blog called Degourget that is pretty rad, I appreciate the nice blurbs.

I want to splice this blog up with some fashion posts, image feeds, and artist features. I wonder how that would end up? A big mess maybe? PROBABLY.

I now give you five blogs that I read religiously:

Yimmysyayo
Sleep Deprivation And Stories Of My Bullshit Youth
Golden Age Comic Book Stories
Selectism
Oh No They Didn't

1 comment:

randomlogik said...

Hey Jimmy. Do you wanna write for Degourget? I want someone who can do some more art posts/interviews. keen?