Tuesday, April 1, 2008

In The Belly Of A Whale

I kind of want a Macbook Pro. I've realised that I don't actually get to use my new imac much at all. It is a beautiful beast and the huge screen is really nice but I have to be home to use it and I'm barely ever at home. According to this graph, half my working week is spent away from home.



If I could use the time on the train and at work to make art and do research then I could potentially increase my productivity from around 16% to 67%.

That is if I spend ALL the time making work, and not sneaking in facebook/sleep/ohnotheydidnt etc.

It is something worth considering. I'm getting frustrated with not having enough time or energy to do what I want.

Not to nag or anything, but:





Also worth checking out this week is the Curvy 5 launch at Mori Gallery (beautiful space), girl graphic designers and illustrators etc:
Mori Gallery 168 Day Street Sydney
Launch: Thursday April 3 (8-11pm)
Public: Friday April 4-Sun April 6 (10am-5pm)

A very busy week of openings, I will probably spend most of it terribly drunk. Maybe I should have included that in the pie chart too.

No comments: