Friday, November 7, 2008

You Know Better Than To Sneak Around Like That

I've been guilty of some extreme hermeticism over the past couple of weeks, I will show you why:

I got to customise a Jeep Wrangler for Mountain Dew. It will be cruising around Melbourne over the summer!





These are some process images of how I did the IDN Neo New York thing - that random coloured version is when I did the flats and wanted to colour it, after playing with a few colour palettes I decided against it and left it black and white because it felt more brutal and 2000AD that way. The brief was to interpret a day in the life of a futuristic New York and cross that over with a Neo Toyko 2086AD kind of vibe. Naturally I drew a pair of NYC Cops/Power Rangers/Cyborgs/Fighter Pilots. Notice that they get commands from HQ via their belt in the form of ZORDON. That's right...I went there...




You'll find out what this is for soon enough...it is an homage to 90s horror bad guys like The Wishmaster and Candyman.

The gargantuan web update is coming along slowly and getting very very complex (as per usual). I am going into the woods with some Neo Shamans over the weekend for a mini holiday but when I come back I can finally start building the new site! Hoorah!

1 comment:

Jin Hien Lau said...

do a vinyl figure of this and ill buy it