Thursday, February 7, 2008

Daydreams and Deadlines

I never knew you could get blisters on your knuckles from drawing but apparently you can because I am looking at them now and they are strange indeed.

I've been inking an image since 2pm yesterday, which means I've been at this computer for 15 hours. The editorial is due Friday 9am New York time, which is Saturday 1am Sydney time. If I'm lucky I will finish early so I can go to the GRRRL Exhibition Opening on Friday night at Ambush Gallery but it doesn't look like it because things like my real job and my new job and my freelance job are taking up most of my time.

For such a long time there was just nothing but mall minutiae and eBay. Now everything is happening at once - which is a nice change from lamenting about a crap retail job.

1 comment:

Big Curry Knights said...

keep drawing man, your work is amazing. By the way do you sell any of your work online? I would love to get my hands on some of your stuff.