Friday, October 10, 2008

For a while now I've been struggling trying to find a good way to record ideas. Notebooks make me claustrophic and things just get lost in the pages and pages of text that I fill up. Loose pages end up in giant stacks on my desk. I can't really find a good way to collect ideas without them getting lost of forgotten. I wish my memory was sharper, or that I had walls big enough to stick everything on.

I used to set my wallpaper as a screensaver that would cycle through images I've collected online to jog my memory but it kept crashing. Post its don't work either.

1 comment:

OWEN FREEMAN said...

Hey James,
This might be way off base, but I just found this voice-record app for the iPhone that is kind of nice for jotting down ideas verbally and then forgetting about them. I think most cell phones have them, too.