Thursday, October 2, 2008

My two weeks off work are going a lot faster than I expected. The weekend will be Extra Cheeese 2 and then Parklife so the next thing I know it will be Tuesday, just in time to complete a major project, and then I will have to return to work to the chaos of setting up the end of year exhibition.

I was planning on doing some Master copies at the AGNSW across the road but I don't really see that happening.

In 2007 I did an entire series based on a counterfeit Micky Mouse and Skeleton Men from Boston. The images were half drawings half text, they were meant to be studies for bigger projects. I might turn them into drypoint etchings and print them on some ancient yellowed copier paper I found in the store-room. They'll be really small compared to my screenprints - and a lot cheaper to get framed.

No comments: